PRIME MANAGEMENT GROUP, INC. is an equal opportunity housing provider.
- Applications to rent are processed on a first come, first serve basis. However, if more than one application for the same unit is received within two days, the person with the best credit will be awarded the right to rent.
- All prospective tenants eighteen (18) years old and over must complete a rental application.
- Application processing fee is $25 per person.
- False or incomplete information by any applicant, supplied on the rental application, will constitute a denial to rent.
We fully comply with the Federal Fair Housing Act. We do not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or preference, handicap, familial status, or national origin. We also comply with all state and local fair-housing laws. Employees are not permitted to make any reference, verbal or written, to a resident or applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or preference, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
APARTMENT AVAILABILITY POLICY
Apartments become available when a resident submits a written notice that they intend to vacate, we issue a notice terminating tenancy or we file a court action because the resident failed to pay rent after receiving a 3-Day Notice. A vacant apartment will not be deemed available until it has been cleaned, repainted, and prepared for a new resident. We update our list of available apartments daily. The list is maintained at the main office.
To prevent overcrowding and undue stress on plumbing and other building systems, we restrict the number of people who may reside in an apartment. In determining these restrictions, we adhere to all applicable fair-housing laws. We allow two persons per bedroom + one. For example, a one-bedroom apartment could house three people, and a two-bedroom apartment could house as many as five people, etc.
We evaluate every apartment application in the following manner: A prospective tenant must submit a rental application and ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS ON THE FORM. If a question is not applicable, then prospective tenant must write N/A. If any information is denied, then tenancy will also be denied. All adults (18 and over) must fill out an application. They must pay $25 non-refundable application fee. We will determine whether an applicant qualifies for the apartment they are applying for. The applicant’s credit history, employment history and rental references must be checked to confirm that they meet our rental criteria.
Required income verification from all sources.
Two most recent original documents from all sources of income, can include: pay stubs, monthly income statements, bank statements with automatic deposits and award letters. If self-employed, copies of last two years Federal tax returns, including the profit and loss statement for both years.
- The total verifiable monthly income combined for all adult household members’ age eighteen (18) or over must equal at least 2 ½ times the monthly rent for apartments and 2 times the monthly rent for single family homes.
- If the household income does not equal at least 2 ½ times the monthly rent for apartments or 2 times the monthly rent for single family homes, a Guarantor may be used to guarantee the rent. The Guarantor must submit a rental application and be processed separately from the applicant household. The Guarantor must have verifiable income of at least 2 times the Guarantor’s monthly rent/mortgage plus the proposed rent. Guarantors must also own a home to be able to qualify.
- An applicant will be denied for inadequate verifiable income to meet rental criteria.
- Bankruptcies must be fully discharged to be considered.
A copy of a Social Security card or verification is required for all adult household members age eighteen (18) and over. All lines of credit for all household members age eighteen (18) and over must be totaled together for the past five (5) years of activity or last reported date.
Total Household Positive Line of Credit: __________
Total Household Negative Lines of Credit: __________ (+)
Total Lines of Credit: __________ (=)
Total Household Negative Lines of Credit: __________
Total Lines of Credit: __________ (Divide)
Positive Credit: __________ (%)
APPLICANT RENTAL/MORTGAGE PAYAMENT HISTORY
- The credit payment history for all adult household members age eighteen (18) and over, must total at least 60% positive credit for the past sixty (60) months with no evictions, or foreclosures in the past (60) months, the apartment can be rented with a standard deposit of $600.00.
- If there are no positive or negative Lines of Credit found for all adult household members age eighteen (18) and over, the unit may be rented for a deposit equal to the full months rent.
- An application will be denied for poor credit with a positive credit percentage of less than 60%, court judgments, charge offs, unlawful detainers, evictions or criminal felonies.
Three years of favorable verifiable rental/mortgage history from an unbiased source. It is your responsibility to provide us with the names, dates and contact numbers of previous owners/managers. Applicants who are related by blood or marriage to previous landlords or do not have three years of verifiable rental history may be required a higher security deposit.
- The rental/mortgage payment history of the past three (3) years will be reviewed for all household members age eighteen (18) and over. There may be no more than three (3) late payments of NSF’S in the past 24 months.
- If there are more than three (3) late payments of NSF’s in the past 24 months and/or no credit history, the apartment can be rented for a deposit of $1,000.00.
- If there is no rental/mortgage history for the past 24 months for all household members age eighteen (18) and over, the unit may be rented with a deposit of $850.00.
- Evictions on any applicant’s rental/mortgage history will constitute a denial to rent.
- An applicant will be denied for inability to verify rental history or poor references from previous landlord(s).
A COPY OF DRIVERS LICENSE OR VALID STATE ISSUED IDENTIFICATION TO BE PROVIDED IF APPROVED.
Note: Some owners may have different tenant screening criteria.